SBI Life Insurance vector logo
Free to download SBI Life Insurance vector logo in .EPS vector format. Browse to see more SBI Life Insurance related vector logos. Download SBI Life Insurance vector logo in .EPS format, and open with Adobe Illustrator or Adobe PhotoShop or CorelDRAW.
The current status of the logo is active, which means the logo is currently in use.
About SBI Life Insurance
SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture life insurance company between State Bank of India (SBI), the largest state-owned banking and financial services company in India, and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26% of the capital. SBI Life Insurance has an authorized capital of INR2000 crore(s) (US$370 million)and a paid up capital of INR1000 crore(s) (US$180 million).
In 2007, CRISIL Ltd, a subsidiary of global rating agency Standard & Poor’s, gave the company a AAA/Stable/P1+ rating.