Avea (.EPS) vector logo
Free to download Avea (.EPS) vector logo in .EPS vector format. Browse to see more Avea (.EPS) related vector logos. Download Avea (.EPS) vector logo in .EPS format, and open with Adobe Illustrator or Adobe PhotoShop or CorelDRAW.
The current status of the logo is active, which means the logo is currently in use.
About Avea (.EPS)
AveA (Aria and Aycell, AandA), the sole GSM 1800 mobile operator of Turkey, was founded in 2004 and has reached a nationwide customer base of 12.8 million as of the end of 2011.
TT&TİM İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş. was officially established on February 19, 2004 as a consequence of the merger between Aycell, Türk Telekom’s GSM Operator and İş-TİM which has been established through the partnership of İş Bankası Group with a share of 51% and TİM with a share of 49%. Following the merger, for a period Aria and Aycell brands existed under TT&TİM. A totally new brand “Avea”, reflecting the synergy from the merger was introduced into the market on June 23, 2004. The business name “TT&TİM İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş” was replaced with “Avea İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş.” as of October 15, 2004.
The privatization of 55% of Türk Telekom’s shares was completed in November 2005, by Oger Telecom’s acquisition 55% of Türk Telekom’s shares. In September 2006, Türk Telekom acquired Telecom Italia’s shares of 40.6% in Avea. Turk Telekom’s share is 81.37% in Avea. The remaining 18.63% of the shares belongs to İş Bankası.